Please click the attached Board approved Lewes Little League COVID-19 Protocols that have been implemented for the 2021 season.
April 4, 2021 – An Update to the Lewes Little League COVID-19 Protocols:
Governor Carney signed the ninth revision to his COVID-19 emergency order, updating public health requirements for youth sports. With this revision the updated guidelines below will be followed at Lewes Little League:
- Players must wear face coverings, except when actively engaged in practice or game play on the field.
- All managers, coaches, volunteers and umpires must wear face coverings at all times, including while addressing players or officials on or off the field, when coaching during the game, and during practices and team meetings.
- Spectators and all others must wear face coverings at all times.
- Please be mindful of the six feet social distancing while at the complex.
- Portable potties are located in the parking lot behind the softball field to be used at your discretion.
- Please remember to use the hand sanitizer that is available throughout the complex.